Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

O.O GOD DAMN!

Mario was gonna go overboard ONE day... Guess it was today! lol, bowser wants peach, but instead gets marios retarded brother :P 10/10 5/5

Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

What the in fuck?

LMAO AT LUIGI'S LEGS! "i cant... unnngh... i cant feel my legs..." Mario:"They're fine Luigi! I... I don't see a scratch on em *looks at legs ripped off*" 10/10 5/5

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D.

Kirby's Quest Part 1 Kirby's Quest Part 1

This was rediculous.

Sorry for the low vote, but this was just offensive, the three characters at the beginning (Kirby, Link, Mario) were my first game characters. The animation was poor, probably should not have P'd it. I dont know how i can point out how this would be constructive criticism, since i dont know anything other to tell you than get a petter painting program, a writing tablet(I DO NOT HAVE ONE SO DONT GET STARTED), or just use all game sprites, always a plan.

Kirby's mishaps Kirby's mishaps

W...T...H...

LMFAO at number 4, kirby becomes a pile of ---- XD 10/10 5/5 pwnage, make more fast =P

Weather Man Weather Man

Funny... But disturbing.

Really funny, excellent animation, but that was just... Just offensive.

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Excellent

Good work, suits marios rediculously stupid personality, suits a very little piece of what I would expect to come out from a castle bombing. =) 10/10 5/5, as most of the reviews I give are.

Sheik Be A Woman Sheik Be A Woman

I appriciate Link's zeal, but thats very forward!

lol, "-her features." Link:"What, features?" Navi:"rrgh-your such a blockhead!"
Massive lulz
Good effort, extraordinary animation, incredibly funny, Link found out in a crazy way, but eh, he is the most insane kid ive ever met XD i admire that. Like myself when i was a kid. 'cept nothing this far fetched. Congratulations, nice success.

10/10
5/5
Respect for Author 100/100

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

excellently done, funny

JDZeiger underrated this movie entirely... The tony stark walking animation was lmao, iron man stadium song was funny, obidia(or wtf ever his name is) was pretty pwnage... Well done. 10/10 5/5 this was incredibly funny, =)

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Really good, compliments to the animation/music

Amazing... You managed to catch the rap, alter the music for following geno into the forest depths, create surprisingly good animation, and... and... This video is deep... Nuff said, you rock

Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

Poor Link... He has a bad... very bad day...

Lol... I kinda feel sorry for link, if i had met a girl, told her i loved her... and she told me she was a lesbian... I would get sick, faint, have a fairy talking (Excluding number 3 of things that would happen to me...)... Just like Link! lol... 10 out of 10, 5 out of 5. Good work on that... "This is just a joke, so hopefully no one will take offense."

Notta one...