Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

O.O GOD DAMN!

Mario was gonna go overboard ONE day... Guess it was today! lol, bowser wants peach, but instead gets marios retarded brother :P 10/10 5/5

Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

What the in fuck?

LMAO AT LUIGI'S LEGS! "i cant... unnngh... i cant feel my legs..." Mario:"They're fine Luigi! I... I don't see a scratch on em *looks at legs ripped off*" 10/10 5/5

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D.

Kirby's Quest Part 1 Kirby's Quest Part 1

This was rediculous.

Sorry for the low vote, but this was just offensive, the three characters at the beginning (Kirby, Link, Mario) were my first game characters. The animation was poor, probably should not have P'd it. I dont know how i can point out how this would be constructive criticism, since i dont know anything other to tell you than get a petter painting program, a writing tablet(I DO NOT HAVE ONE SO DONT GET STARTED), or just use all game sprites, always a plan.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Perfect down to the last detail...

Incredible, i felt like i was back at home playing the original doom, the only thing that gave me a hard time was sluggish controls. But that did NOT interfere with my ability to enjoy this classic. Congratulations, 10/10 5/5

(^_^)

StarCraft FA 5 SE2008 StarCraft FA 5 SE2008

Definetly worth some time out of my life!

Awsome, this game is incredible, it doesnt even have to be like the original, and it still pwns! way to go! 10 out of 10! (Even from a hard critic........ hahaha)

Zellion-_-Dark Castle Zellion-_-Dark Castle

I Listen to this on MP3.

Needs plenty more listens, more higher ratings, and some cookies for you. Highly done, this has been used In games (Games I see recently). Yes, your music has actually been used in a game. 'Grats :D